Celerity is a pure scoring game on Android where you control a spaceship with two virtual sticks and shoot everything on the screen. This game is fully integrated with Google Games and provides you achievements and leaderboards.
Celerity contains eight different modes:
• Crescendo: in this mode, your enemies will become stronger and stronger.
• Minesweeper: you cannot shoot. Your only way to destroy your enemies is by reaching bombs.
• Zones: you can shoot only in a small area available for ten seconds. Then, this area appears somewhere on the playground.
• Prey: you cannot move, however the enemies come to you.
• Alternate: every 5 seconds, you cannot move or you cannot shoot.
• Heroic: there are many enemies, but you also have some bombs.
• Race: in this mode, you have a huge playground with items that increase your speed. The faster you are, the higher your score will be!
• Timed: you have 60 seconds to earn the maximum of points. You can also have extra 5 seconds by reaching items.
Celerity has also a special mode called "Mode of the Month", that is changing every month with a different leaderboard. Every month, the player who owns the highest score is the Champion of the Month.
Celerity is planned for January, the 17th.